Inspector Cartoons - Pink Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspector Cartoons - Pink Panther

There were 34 theatrical cartoons released in the Inspector series. Walton released three Inspector cartoons.

Napolean Blownapart
    Le Pig Al Patrol
    Reaux Reaux Reaux the Boat

Did Film Office or any other super 8 company release any other titles? Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0975.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.8 KB ID:	90789 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0974.jpg Views:	0 Size:	210.9 KB ID:	90790 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0973.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.3 KB ID:	90791

Hi Mike.
    The film office released the majority of them if not all of them, as these were very popular in France. I see them for sale on a weekly basis on ebay. In my collection I have six of them all printed on Agfa stock.

The Pink Pill
    Pink in the Clink
    In the Pink
    Lucky Pink
    Jet Pink
    Dial 'P' for Pink

Comment

I've got "Pink on the cob" and it's also on Agfa but not all of them are unfotunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Lee View Post
        Hi Mike.
        The film office released the majority of them if not all of them, as these were very popular in France. I see them for sale on a weekly basis on ebay. In my collection I have six of them all printed on Agfa stock.

The Pink Pill
        Pink in the Clink
        In the Pink
        Lucky Pink
        Jet Pink
        Dial 'P' for Pink
        Hi Steve

Are these Inspector cartoons?

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike.
          I know the inspector clouseau character appears in a couple of my titles. To tell the truth I haven't watch them for several years. I think the film office mixed them all up and marketed them all under the pink panther (panther rose) title. Even the titles don't even translate from the English to French or to what the stories ascertain too, Its a real mix up.
          You could say it's A Shot In The Dark to which ones contain inspector clouseau.

Comment

The search continues Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0976.png
Views:	101
Size:	400.6 KB
ID:	90806

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Lee View Post
              Hi Mike.
              I know the inspector clouseau character appears in a couple of my titles. To tell the truth I haven't watch them for several years. I think the film office mixed them all up and marketed them all under the pink panther (panther rose) title. Even the titles don't even translate from the English to French or to what the stories ascertain too, Its a real mix up.
              You could say it's A Shot In The Dark to which ones contain inspector clouseau.
              Speaking of Shot in the Dark. On the Pink Panther Complete DVD Set a special feature is the opening animation sequences for the 9 Pink Panther films including the Alan Arkin Inspector Clouseau film. Thankfully no Steve Martin horrors are included.

Comment

I've been revisiting my youth...cough cough and trying to get the three Inspector cartoons. Thus far I'm only missing PIG AL PATROL which will turn up I'm sure. Fun films from the 1960's holding many memories for me.

Comment

Pig Al Patrol tends to be the rarest one of the three titles but they do turn up. Have to hand it to Walton they picked the best titles of Pink Panther and Inspector to release. If you ever watch the DVD or in case of Inspector the Blu Ray set there are some poor titles that could have been released.

Comment

Working...
                  X