No announcement yet.

Free reel image film magazine! Newcomers to super 8 it's time to register now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free reel image film magazine! Newcomers to super 8 it's time to register now

This is for first timers only. Steve'O mentioned that anyone who has not yet subscribed to his superb REEL IMAGE magazine is now entitled to a free copy posted to your door.

I mention this as we are getting quite a number of new people getting into Super 8 collecting and film making and his mag is full of information plus you will get the latest news of forthcoming S8 releases, essential spare parts etc.

So there you are try it for free and you will find lots of great articles within. Just send Steve a email request to get a free copy thereelimage_043@yahoo.com

Enjoy and Carry on Projecting!

I agree,

Getting to know Steve Osborne, and The Reel Image is an essential in this hobby. I got a good projector from him and quite a few films. The Reel Image is always a nice read and always welcome when I find it in the mailbox among all the bills and junk mail!

Besides that, Steve is a nice guy and always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Yes I couldn't agree more. STEVE'O is probably the nicest guy and totally devoted to 8mm they really dont come any better.
      We had many a Internatinal chat in the 80's and that enthusiasm has stayed with him. I said it before but he reminds me so much Derek Simmonds of Derann.

Super 8 collectors of new films are in for a few really beautiful releases later this year from RImage so in these days of lock downs and grim news we do at least have something to look forward to REEL film wise.

You'll be reading about these in the magazine first!

Comment

Well.... my freebie copy has just landed on my doorstep all the way from Ohio and the presentation is great! Plenty of colour and a nice surprise to see articles in there that were written by members of this forum. Can't wait to sit down and have a serious look through it.... and work out how to subscribe in Steve's currency!

I should add.... if you have not seen a copy before.... do it now...treat yourself...contact Steve. His email is elsewhere in this topic discussion.

Comment

Working...
        X