Elmo projector repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmo projector repair?

Can anyone recommend a good company to fix an Elmo Super 8 projector - preferably near New York State? I used to use Leon Norris but I'm not sure if he's fixes machines anymore. Any leads would be appreciated.

Hi Robert I still fix elmos projectors. just let me know what the problem is ? Leon Norris

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Norris View Post
      Hi Robert I still fix elmos projectors. just let me know what the problem is ? Leon Norris
      Leon, it's good to see you're still around my friend! Are you still enjoying that Bolex "hifi" lens retro-fit you did some years back?

Comment

Hi shane . yes I am still enjoying my super8 collection. I now have eleven machines. All are sound. And about 300 sound films. I just love the hobby.

Comment

Good to see Leon on the forum again!
          Although I have never had a projector serviced by Leon, he has been of invaluable help over the years in keeping my GS1200'S running. Of course he is THE source for Elmo spare parts, but he is always ready to assist over the phone in steering you towards the right way to fix an Elmo problem if you feel you can handle it yourself, thus avoiding the inconvenience and expense of shipping a GS1200 to him, which is understandably a last resort solution.
          Without Leon, both of my GS1200'S would have stopped running long ago. So thanks Leon!

Comment

This is for Leon Norris. Would you happen to have a working sound board for the Elmo ST-800?

Comment

Working...
            X