8mm Eumig Mark-S-709 Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8mm Eumig Mark-S-709 Projector

I acquired this Eumig Mark - S - 709 8mm projector some couple of years back. When I tried to spool a film the film guide (which is notoriously fragile) broke so there's no film uptake and the film ends up in a heap on the floor. Do you know where I could get this part? Alternatively I am willing to part with this baby.

Van Eck site doesn't have this item unfortunately. That part looks like a candidate for 3D printing if you get the exact specs of the original or 3D scan one. Can you post a picture of the broken part? Could it be superglued back together?

Comment

I'm attaching a photo of my 709 showing the rear sprocket guide. There is a plastic latching piece that pivots up to hold the film in place, as it's riding against the teeth of the rear sprocket. I would reach out to Van Eck to see if he could have this piece 3D printed. He did a lens adapter for me a few years ago. That wasn't in his catalog of stuff he 3D printed, but he had it custom made for me. He may have a 709 at his disposal that he could use to 3D print this piece. Your projector looks to be in good shape. Would hate to see you unload this wonderful 709, one of the best dual gauge machines ever made!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of PXL_20221014_171445525.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	94454

Comment

Working...
      X