Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New quality Super 8 releases are coming this year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New quality Super 8 releases are coming this year...

This 2024 comes with a few surprises... more news in a few weeks!

Amazing!

Comment

This is exciting news! The Drop of Water segment from Bava's tre volti della paura​ (Black Sabbath) gave me any number of nightmares!

Ruben, I'm sure many of us are looking forward to finding out more details.

Comment

Soon, very soon, Doug .-)

Comment

Waw. Looks promis promising.

Comment

Ruben, I sent you a pvt message..thanks!

Comment

I replied, Robert.

Regards!

Comment

Yes DROP OF WATER scared me pretty badly back in th 60s during a Saturday Matinee. Hope this is affordable.

Comment

Soon will offer more details on it. Now is in the lab. It looks absolutely stunning. A web site will be up and running shortly with the first titles that will be coming this year. Here's "The Drop of Water" final box artwork.Click image for larger version

Name:	THE DROP OF WATER ON SUPER 8.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	94858
                  Last edited by Ruben Torrejon; January 23, 2024, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Just to answer a few questions I received by PM:

- All prints by ULTRA 8 will be on Kodak Vision 3383 Polyester LPP (Low Fade) stock. Kodak's most advanced print emulsion.
                    - All prints will have professional Stereo Magnetic Stripping that guarantees the highest audio fidelity and durability.
                    - "The Drop of Water" will be followed by "The Telephon" and "The Wurdalak" all in full, non condensed, versions so all collectors will end having "Black Sabbath" (I tre volti della paura) Full Length Feature.
                    - The Drop of Water (as other non Cartoon releases) will be available in a variety of audio language options. In this case, you will be able to choose among the following dubs: English, Italian, German, French and Spanish.

Hope this helps. Ultra 8 web site will be online very soon with more details on first releases and how to order.

Comment

Depending on the price, I am definitely interested in the drop of water.

Comment

I think you’ll find it quite reasonable ;-)

Comment

That's great news for Super 8mm film collectors that like this title . I look forward to finding out what the asking price will be for these reels . I still have an original 35mm trailer for Black Sabbath in my collection . The colour is excellent .

Comment

All these info will be on our website. Black Sabbath uses the 2019 DCP restoration so picture quality is a sight to behold… really 😊

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X