ULTRA 8 website up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULTRA 8 website up and running

We’re taking orders for our first 3 releases. In order to guarantee a print order now …

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0102.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	95734

Way to go, dude! I think that it can be said, that you are the new super 8 provider, that has released new scope releases! ( I might be wrong about that, but I think that it's true. )

Comment

I've already placed order for my prints! Can't wait!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
        Way to go, dude! I think that it can be said, that you are the new super 8 provider, that has released new scope releases! ( I might be wrong about that, but I think that it's true. )
        Thank you, Osi. And not only Scope but Cineavision for a non cropped image 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Aragon View Post
          I've already placed order for my prints! Can't wait!!!!
          Hope to a have the first one asap 😀

Comment

Thinking of buying one, partly to experience the thrill of buying my first NEW Super 8mm film since 1981! 😍

Comment

Hi, Dave:
              Please be aware that quality will be much, much better than back then. Our master negatives are first rate (not dupes with multiple generation losses), print stock is the newest Kodak LLP 3383 polyester film (durable, very fine grain, non fade…) and the stereo striping is also top notch, absolutely spotless for high quality sound. This is Super 8 as you have never seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruben Torrejon View Post
                Hi, Dave:
                Please be aware that quality will be much, much better than back then. Our master negatives are first rate (not dupes with multiple generation losses), print stock is the newest Kodak LLP 3383 polyester film (durable, very fine grain, non fade…) and the stereo striping is also top notch, absolutely spotless for high quality sound. This is Super 8 as you have never seen before.
                And that’s the other reason I’m thinking of buying…The (hopefully) superior quality! I’m talking myself into this. 😁

Should look and sound great in my Elmo ST100.

Comment

I am sure you won’t be dissapointed. All 3 masters look absolutely awesome, pristine. Super 8 has never looked this good.

Regards

Comment

Thanks to all involved in the production of these. It's always exciting when a new release come out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bickford View Post
                      Thinking of buying one, partly to experience the thrill of buying my first NEW Super 8mm film since 1981! 😍
                      I pulled the trigger and bought "The Little Whirlwind" today. I know it will be a while before it finally arrives, but I'm very excited! 😁

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0117.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	96014 Site updated. Take a look: www.ultra8.es

Comment

Working...
                        X