Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilford Elmo

Kia ora one and all.

I have recently acquired an Ilford Elmo projector but sadly, there is no manual with it.

I'm not overfussed about the technical side of things...I'm not that clever but I would very much appreciate if anyone has it, could the post the page that has the diagram for feeding the film into the machine.

Thanks in advance

Andy S.

Welcome Andy! If your projector looks like the pic below...PM me and I'll provide you with a manual.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ilford-elmo-fp-8mm-cine-projector_360_29c027853e9b0325637eb333faba1713.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	9823

Make sure you have changed the sprockets to match the type of filmguage (Std. 8mm or Super 8mm) you are running.
    The manual expains how to do this.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Elmo FP-C Gauge change.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.3 KB ID:	9822

The beginning of this video shows how to load the film by first pressing on the top green lever and then threading the film.

Last edited by Janice Glesser; May 15, 2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks Janice. Not at home at the mo...will give you a shout on Tuesday, when I get back. :-)

Comment

Working...
      X