Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browsing Forum Archive...

Hi All,

I was trying to find an old topic related to the re-recording with a pc but I cannot find the complete thread.

I know for sure that is referenced with this link "http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001956# 000000" mentioned by another topic by myself, but it seems the obtained post is only three pages long, while it should be longer, with the initial part missing.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Flavio,

Yes, there is something strange happening. A search for the topic name tells us that it was started on June 10th, 2006, but the beginning post here has a date of July 5th. It appears that at the very least the first page of this thread is missing.

I'll see if Brad has any solution.

Doug

Comment

Sorry guys, this is clearly residual of that database corruption a certain ex-member of ours caused. No more of the old data can go missing at this point, but if there are other pages like this that return with errors and such, I'm afraid there is no way to resurrect it.

Comment

Ohh, that's really a pity!
        The post mentioned the solution of the "soundcard method" to produce the ESS signal for the Elmo GS with the great idea of Joerg Niggerman, the schematics, etc, I don't remember anymore... :-(

Comment

Flavio,

Using the Wayback site, I was able to recover the first page.

The screenshots are uploaded as follows:
          1-4
          5-8
          9-10

Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 1.png Views:	0 Size:	354.4 KB ID:	9943Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 2.png Views:	0 Size:	228.4 KB ID:	9940Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 3.png Views:	0 Size:	206.8 KB ID:	9942Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 4.png Views:	0 Size:	201.5 KB ID:	9941

Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 5.png Views:	0 Size:	187.3 KB ID:	9946Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 6.png Views:	0 Size:	215.2 KB ID:	9947Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 7.png Views:	0 Size:	174.0 KB ID:	9945Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 8.png Views:	0 Size:	155.7 KB ID:	9944Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 9.png Views:	0 Size:	294.5 KB ID:	9948
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Recording with a PC 10.png Views:	0 Size:	490.0 KB ID:	9949

Comment

Douglas Meltzer You and the Wayback Machine have saved the day "Never give up....Never surrender!"

Comment

Douglas, that's great! it's exactly what I remembered I was looking for! Thank you so much! 😉

I didn't know the Wayback site archive! I used the link and retrieved the entire page here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180819...c;f=1;t=001956

I have saved the entire html page locally.

Again thanks for yout help!

Flavio

Last edited by Flavio Stabile; May 17, 2020, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X