Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anybody delt with monsterthing on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anybody delt with monsterthing on ebay?

Has anybody dealt with monsterthing on ebay? They never answer their emails I purchased a film from this person and it was labeled color and its b/w

ok since no one has dealt with him I'll tell you dont do business with him I was 2 films one was labeled as color it was b/w I sent it back for refund as per request the film was deliverd monday 4-22 still no answer when I emailed him about I emailed him questions before I bought them no answers.

Comment

I have never dealt with him but similar things have happened to me on ebay, take out a claim on ebay get your money back eventually

Comment

Did you use PayPal for the transaction if yes, and you have not done so yet file a claim through PayPal I have heard they are very good working with the buyer to solve issues

Comment

Yes Indeed chip but if he bought through ebay you take out a claim with ebay not paypal, these claims can take a while but if hes not replying there could be many reasons, take out thae claim if he dont reply ebay will refund you.

Comment

Ok here’s the latest I have filed a claim but eBay closed it because it was labeled as delivered he did send me another film that was color but a different title than what i am looking for that I have already. I have reached out but again no answer. I’m collecting the Superman 40’s cartoons while I do have all but 2 I’ve been looking for color copies to replace the b/w ones.

Comment

Working...
            X