Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stateside Super 8 Sound Projector. Help Please. ( Thanks )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stateside Super 8 Sound Projector. Help Please. ( Thanks )

Hi I`ve recently made a huge mitsake re super 8 and am paying a very high price for it in manys ways.

I`m not managing well at all.

But also in the last week got to know a lovely chap in the States who is after a good/nice super 8 sound machine.

Hes had some very bad luck with 8mm and 16mm too.

If I still had my minty ST180`s I would of just sent him one if he paid the post, maybe even gone halves as quite expensive I imagine.

I think a 1200 would of been very prohibitive post cost wise, but I wanted to keep those anway.

So it was very bad timing allround.

I`m concerned he gets sorted and away OK soonish and does not go back out of the hobby.

Hes going through all of the pitfalls I daftly put myself back in the way of too.

He seems really keen.

Is there anyone Stateside who has a really nice super 8 sound machine they would sell him at a fairish price please.

Hes in Minnesota.

Please drop me a line, also if you know anyone who can help him please.

Ebay there seems to be mainly full of poorish stuff thats been picked up at yard sales and bunged on at very high prices.

If you can message me please, even just ideas for him to get sorted , would be be much appreciated.

Many Thanks Mark.

Heres a Minolta for around $50, and free shipping if ordered by midnight tonight.

https://www.goodwillfinds.com/electr...00-207918.html

Comment

Hi mark is your friend in the twin cities of Minneapolis/st Paul? Have him check Craig’s list or have him check thrift stores

Comment

Working...
      X