The Drop of Water Ultra 8 Print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Drop of Water Ultra 8 Print

I received my English language dub of THE DROP OF WATER from Ultra 8 and, speaking as a retired film editor, the print quality is superb and beyond my wildest hopes. The blacks are solid, not milky looking, and the subtle nightmarish colors are beautifully rendered. The soundtrack is exceptionally clear--and both the main and balance stripes are recorded, and the sound quality/levels are virtually identical.

This is an exceptional title and I will be showing this through October as a good "spooky" show! Bravo to Ultra 8 for this OUTSTANDING release! I'm waiting for my print of GRAND CANYONSCOPE, something I've wanted since 1972, and can't wait!!!

PS I'm using an Elmo ST1200HD M/O with absolutely no issues running the print.

The sound in French is fantastic, as well. I hope they will release more films.

Comment

So grateful for your message, David!

Best

Ruben
      ultra8.es

Originally posted by David Monard Ice View Post
      I received my English language dub of THE DROP OF WATER from Ultra 8 and, speaking as a retired film editor, the print quality is superb and beyond my wildest hopes. The blacks are solid, not milky looking, and the subtle nightmarish colors are beautifully rendered. The soundtrack is exceptionally clear--and both the main and balance stripes are recorded, and the sound quality/levels are virtually identical.

This is an exceptional title and I will be showing this through October as a good "spooky" show! Bravo to Ultra 8 for this OUTSTANDING release! I'm waiting for my print of GRAND CANYONSCOPE, something I've wanted since 1972, and can't wait!!!

PS I'm using an Elmo ST1200HD M/O with absolutely no issues running the print.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominique De Bast View Post
        The sound in French is fantastic, as well. I hope they will release more films.
        Actually “Alice” is comin’ soon…

Warm Regards

Ruben
        ultra8.es

Comment

David,
          I absolutely agree with your review! Simply gorgeous print! A favorite segment from Black Sabbath. I can only dream of what the "Wurdulak" segment would be like on S8!

Comment

Working...
          X