Phantom Menace Scope trl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Menace Scope trl

After reading Bill comments about the trailer, that reminded me that I should add a couple of screen shots of it as well that were taken the same time as the Pod Race.

The Scope trailer in itself is really good, and adds nicely onto either the front or rear of the Pod Race. Both picture and sound are excellent.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1140681.JPG Views:	0 Size:	86.1 KB ID:	26791
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1140686.JPG Views:	0 Size:	55.1 KB ID:	26792
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1140688.JPG Views:	0 Size:	54.7 KB ID:	26793
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1140689.JPG Views:	0 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	26794
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1140691.JPG Views:	0 Size:	60.1 KB ID:	26795
    Last edited by Graham Ritchie; January 24, 2021, 06:18 PM.

Looks good! I know this film is not liked by many but my son and I really enjoy this film...we saw it when it came out and have liked it ever since. I am glad to have the trailer and pod race extract on super 8.

Comment

Likewise Bill

We went to see it when it first did its cinema release. When we went to that particular session, it was sold out, so to kill time until the next one, we went to Pizza Hut. While there Yvonne put her name down to win this 6ft tall Jar Jar on display.

Months later Yvonne got a call saying she had won, and where did you want this "thing" to be delivered. They sounded keen to get rid of it

So "Jar Jar" has pride and place in our we home cinema, over the years everyone that visits Jar Jar get lots of attention and a interesting talking point.

The film did well out here, the Pod Race was certainly a highlight and to get it on Super8 was great. I have been fortunate to have been given a good 35mm print of it years ago which I screen every so often, The print coming from a clean out of old films from a cinema that was dumping stuff years ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1130262.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	26850
      Click image for larger version

Name:	P1130264.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	26851

Comment

Yes indeed the trailer sits nice with the pod race reel. Was only last week I re recorded the pod race from the 4K BR makes quite a difference. A little bit tricky as the sequence has several edits some of which are pointless.

Being projected on my 2 blade shutter HID Eumig

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210120_155808.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	26998

Comment

Working...
        X