No announcement yet.

"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the Italian pirate copy (4x180mt/600ft) with its colors already faded and some other inconvenience of the copies of that time (lack of opening credits, it starts with the book)

Comment

There is another pirate copy of this film on super 8 on eBay right now, but it just makes us who have the Derann LPP feel that much more lucky to have it!

Comment

Great review Graham! Osi is mistaken however. This Derann release was reviewed previously by Alan Rik, now in the Forum Archive. Perhaps there should be a link to the first review. Taking away nothing of Graham's contribution which is excellent as always, but to have continuity within the review thread. Great review Graham! I now have to re-visit my print for the Disney trailer!

Comment

The Derann print has stood up but many trailers are red now. A word of caution.

Comment

That's if you want to buy a Snow White trailer

Comment

Hi Burton

Sorry for being so slow getting back to you, you are right, I never realized Alan had already done it, a link to Alan review would be great, I don't know how its done though.

The Snow White trailer I have, came with the Derann feature, so print wise those ones at least should be OK.

Opps I just discovered that I have shown some of these from the trailer before, but never mind.

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1220492.JPG Views:	0 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	65887
              Click image for larger version  Name:	P1220497.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	65888
              Click image for larger version  Name:	P1220514.JPG Views:	0 Size:	59.9 KB ID:	65889

Comment

Here's the link:

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/ubb/u...c;f=4;t=000060

Comment

Funny thing is I did indeed move it on once I found out it was the restored version. If only there was an IB Tech version in Super 8. Sigh.

Comment

...Still going to look at this print to report which trailer is included.

Comment

Thanks Graham, happy to report my print has the Disney intro and the trailer both in beautiful LPP COLOR! Strange thing is that my first copy of the print had just the trailer spliced ahead of the feature and it was beet red...

Comment

Working...
                      X