Christmas Trailers #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Trailers #3

Here we have a fantastic new release from DORUN films put together by Lee Mannering who also pays for all the charges in getting this released so we all owe him a debt of thanks.

If you also have Christmas Trailers No.1 and No.2 this is equally as good and is longer making a very full 200ft reel. The reel is supplied in a box with glossy artwork and wrapped in clear plastic for that professional touch.

The reel begins with the Ari 2k Leader a nice touch I've not seen on other reels but you have to be quick to see it. This is followed by a colourful animated UGC cinema logo. There is then a nice but very non-pc animated advert for Bon Bon ice cream I've not seen before. If you look at the photos below you can see why this would not be shown in today's world . Next the 4 full trailers, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause 2, Fred Claus (which is presented in letterbox) and finally Nativity which sadly is a tad overexposed in a few scenes but is a lovely inclusion as it has a host of British stars in it. The reel closes with a lovely cinema greetings message with a band singing wishing us a Merry Christmas. Santa even speaks at the end also wishing us a Merry Christmas.

Overall another excellent reel of Christmas Trailers and very repeatable over the next few months . Print quality is excellent, nice and sharp throughout. Sound quality is excellent as Lee re-records these himself in better quality. I believe there is only 1 print run of these so grab it while you can, you will not be disappointed. A wonderful reel for your Xmas shows. 10/10 well done Lee.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.7 KB ID:	66877 Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.6 KB ID:	66866 Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.5 KB ID:	66864 Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.0 KB ID:	66865 Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.0 KB ID:	66863 Click image for larger version  Name:	6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.0 KB ID:	66869 Click image for larger version  Name:	7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.1 KB ID:	66874 Click image for larger version  Name:	8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	66868 Click image for larger version  Name:	9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.5 KB ID:	66872 Click image for larger version  Name:	10.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	66875 Click image for larger version  Name:	11.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	66870 Click image for larger version  Name:	12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.0 KB ID:	66867 Click image for larger version  Name:	13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	66876 Click image for larger version  Name:	14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.7 KB ID:	66873 Click image for larger version  Name:	15.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	66871

Last 4 screenshots.

Click image for larger version  Name:	16.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.6 KB ID:	66879 Click image for larger version  Name:	17.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.3 KB ID:	66880 Click image for larger version  Name:	18.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	66881 Click image for larger version  Name:	19.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.7 KB ID:	66882

These photos were taken on a budget phone camera and do not do it justice, actual print is far better.

Comment

Bless you, thank you for the kind words and encouragement. The Christmas reels have been cheerful productions for me 1 to 3 and a pleasure to see the end result making REEL magic happen.

Worth me mentioning that my efforts are being produced on a preserving our cultural history standpoint following in the footsteps of those volunteers who made the lengthy efforts to restore old Star Wars prints which is a good way to show the love. Yes its a very heavy cost to do it all and I'm sticking to not making any profit hence a one print run only to get somewhere near break even although that is pretty unlikely.

To those who were able to join the party I say a big thank you for your help preserving our cultural history on 8mm. I'm expecting the last few prints to go over the next few weeks or so and remember all copies are numbered so you will have one of a very limited edition.

PS I measured the length of a print and its over 200ft thanks to the wonder of Polyester. Length approximately 217ft = great value.
      Every print shipped has genuine Derann tape at the start of the reel. Many of you will know Derek had that tape specially slit for his releases.

Next release due out first quarter 2023

Comment

...Lee, please send me a PM for total including shipping to Canada...

Comment

Working...
        X