Star Wars 600 ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars 600 ft

I recently received the new SUPER 8mm STAR WARS and it's really quite amazing. Runs 30 minutes 30 seconds. Great edit. Tells a story. Has beginning scroll to awards Ceremony. Color and Sound are excellent. I have created a composite of pictures as seen from the projector - I did a a little resizing to make them all straight but I wanted you to get an idea of what is in there. This is from the 1977 Han shoots first version and does not include all the George Lucas meddling. Actual projection is much better than the snaps below...

Click image for larger version

Name:	swpics.png
Views:	604
Size:	860.7 KB
ID:	74446

I am really looking forward to my copy of this digest. I paid for it early in January and hoping that I have it soon!

Comment

Phillip, who released this cutdown, looks good?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Moors View Post
        Phillip, who released this cutdown, looks good?
        I believe it was obi wan kenobi

Comment

Hello.
          Who is selling this film please?
          Thanks.-

Comment

If Ben Kenobi was still with us in the universe he would be looking for his 2 percent.

Comment

Phillip, looks like a lovely print.

Is it a slightly masked full frame pan & scan then as opposed to 'scope?

Comment

It is the same masking or letterboxing that another recent new release, "JAWS" has. It's going to look and sound great, and I have that on very good authority! These prints are coming as quick as possible, but please note that there are so many "quality control" issues that have to be satisfied, before the print is ready for you, which I know that I am very happy to deal with, even if it means a longer wait, the gentleman that is supplying these prints is certainly worth the waiting on!

Comment

Did this print just materialise out of thin air or can it still be ordered?

Comment

I understand there's been a recent change pertaining to the ordering process, so please be patient and we'll hopefully get the updated information within a day or two.

Comment

The image is cropped on the sides and is letterboxes within a 4:3 full Super 8mm frame - black bars appear at the top and bottom. A fuller image is shown when there are "Greedo" subtitles and also at the end to capture the that great final shot.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments . Get placed on a list to obtain this one , and more . Send a request to get a Bi-Monthly email sale list to Jeff Johnson
                        jeff67johnson@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                        X