Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST Wolverine MovieMaker PRO extension arm

Hi,

As I own the "original", old version of this machine (not the "pro" one), I thought I could make an extension arm like the pro one to accomodate bigger reels.

I have two questions for owners of the pro model:

- Which are the dimensions of the arm? It would be great if anyone could measure it for me.
    - What's the fabric / material? It's metal like the front plate? Or is it simply plastic?

The question is because I bought a 3D printer and I don't know if this would be suitable for it or maybe it would be better to make it "by hand" with also some metal or wooden plate.

The rest of the dimensions of the box look the same to me, but as the "central console" is not "central" anymore in the pro model in order to acommodate a bigger real, I'd also need to make some sort of "extension" for the motor. Any suggestions regarding this? Kamel Ikhlef maybe?
    Last edited by Pere Pasqual; July 15, 2020, 06:31 AM.

Pere send the question to Kamel in a private message because he may not be reading this thread.
    I have a few pro models here and can check the dims for you. It is metal.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Stan!

I know Kamel is a 3D design master... Although I feel a bit ashamed of contacting him directly before trying by myself... 😳

Comment

He will not mind I'm sure

Comment

Working...
        X