The problem with Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with Wolverine

Hello everyone. My device tears the film at the perforation all the time. The film tears any and constantly. I have already tried it. Maybe someone came across and somehow solved this problem. Thanks for the help.
    https://youtu.be/9l5AhC6tuJ8

Hard to see from the video. What is the condition of the film? Test the gate pressure by trying to pull the film out manually with the claw disengaged (in the downward position).

Comment

I had very similar problems with mine, and when I measured, the pressure applied to the film was way too high. It took at least 250g to get the film moving in the film path — if I'd be a sprocket hole, I'd break, too!
      I just posted the same in a parallel thread, but here you can read about the mods I made to mine to no longer "eat film". Crossing fingers that this helps for you, too.

Comment

Also try tightening the gate tension screws.

Comment

Originally posted by Friedemann Wachsmuth View Post
          I had very similar problems with mine, and when I measured, the pressure applied to the film was way too high. It took at least 250g to get the film moving in the film path — if I'd be a sprocket hole, I'd break, too!
          I just posted the same in a parallel thread, but here you can read about the mods I made to mine to no longer "eat film". Crossing fingers that this helps for you, too.
          I agree, the load on the perforations is strong. Thanks for the link, I will try.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Jelavic View Post
            Also try tightening the gate tension screws.

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
            X