Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New software for WorkPrinter and DIY scanner owners

Hello, all WorkPrinter owners.

Now you can get the new Cinecap software for the original WorkPrinter, which can be used to digitize 8mm films into HD or 4k videos. If enough WorkPrinter users wanted to revive this 20+ year-old scanner, now is their chance. The developer of the original Cinecap scanning software has promised to renew the original software to today's level, the price level is also reasonable, about 75 dollars. At least 12 users should express their willingness to buy the renewed software, in which case the Cinecap software would become an affordable HD and 4k film digitization software for WorkPrinter.
    This Cinecap software is suitable for all DIY scanners as well if they use the WorkPrinter method to scan the films.😎

I have my own version of sw but not sure if it would work with Workprinter.
    https://github.com/vintagefilmograph...ith_elp_camera
    The previous version had issues running the capture card but never tried it with this version.

Comment

Erkki Tikkanen how do I get in touch with the developer? Is there a web page?

I have the last version of Cinecap which will capture in HD, however it wasn't really designed for that. I would be interested in getting an updated version.

Comment

Originally posted by Janice Glesser View Post
        Erkki Tikkanen how do I get in touch with the developer? Is there a web page?

I have the last version of Cinecap which will capture in HD, however it wasn't really designed for that. I would be interested in getting an updated version.
        If there were enough people who would like to purchase the newer software, maybe we can have the developer make a new version. So far there is not enough people who would like to have it.

Comment

Working...
        X