John Clancy is on the air!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Clancy is on the air!

John Clancy, a well known collector by many and a good friend of mine, has started a youtube review page ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sRF...ysd8x6j5gVivJ4

Check it out and well done John!!!

Great job by John and great to see him again! I wonder how much that Derann print of Star Wars is worth today?

Comment

Nice to see young John and a little peep at the Elmo in the left of the picture. I say young as you are younger than me John and as Jimmy Clitheroe used to say OH HECK!
      Well established Blu-Rayer here but new to 4K UHD and still burning in my new projectors lamp with 40 hours or so to go before I do the calibration.

Nice to hear you talking about seeing SW for the first time in the 70's. Half a dozen of us rushed out of our London Drama School to get to Leicester Square in London in time for a early screening, it was either end December 1977 or early January.. We were late and the opening titles were already rolling. I may have to treat us to the 4K now.
      Keep well.
      Last edited by Lee Mannering; May 18, 2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Osi,

Thank you for posting this! I first met John and Susie back in May of 2004 at the 47th BFCC and they are two of the nicest people I know. I look forward to John's next review.

Doug

Comment

This was great! I don't know John, but he does a great job on camera and gives a thorough description of the different media types. I found the video very informative and interesting... Looking forward to more videos from him.

Comment

Nice to see John again, albeit not in person. John is a man with infectious enthusiasm for the hobby. Enjoyed the chats at BFCC.

Comment

Working...
            X