How Does "Who's Online" Work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does "Who's Online" Work ?

Browsing through this forum's "Who's Online" section, I am a bit puzzled over something that maybe an administrator or somebody can explain.
    Next to either a person's name or "guest" there is usually a mention what they are doing EG "View Topic" "View Forum" "Searching Forum" "Viewing Who's Online" etc. etc.
    Next to some of these there is a blank.

So my question is........ what are THEY doing ????

Well,

If "View Topic" means looking in a thread, and "View Forum" means looking in a sub-Forum, maybe the blank is somebody is looking at that top-level where all the sub-Forums are listed. (It is what somebody would first encounter.)

I've always imagined looking at "Who's Online" and finding somebody else doing it too would feel a little creepy!

(Kind of like looking out a window and finding somebody looking back in!)
    Last edited by Steve Klare; July 09, 2024, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Never thought about it Melvin, only on line thing I see is the little green dot above, which I think means Steve above me in his reply is still floating around on the forum somewhere other than that I have no idea what others are up to

Comment

That's what happens when they sit me alone in front of a computer all day!

Comment

If you go the Who's online and click on "Truman Burbank" you will get this screen:

Comment

Working...
          X