Do you have this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have this problem?

I was on ebay just yesterday, and bought a blu-ray film, with tax and shipping, totaling 21.00 dollars. Strangely, I have been given no notice of having purchased it in my email. This is a first, having used ebay for over 15 years. When I go to "my purchases" on ebay, it doesn't show up, ( nor do any of my other recent purchases ), but if I go to my watch list, as I put it on there originally, it shows that I purchased it. I'm going to wait a few days to see if there is any movement on my purchase before I truly get suspicious, but it is curious.

Update! I had the good idea of calling my credit card, ( as all of my ebays payments go thru my credit card), and since it takes overnight to post on the account, you wouldn't see it until the next day. When I called, it asked if I wanted to hear my "pending transactions", to which I said yes, and it verified that my payment of 21.00 dollars is on the credit card, but is considered a pending transaction due to it going to a department store. (?). This must be the reason, but I have just never ran into it before. The seller info doesn't state it to be a department store, but a private seller. I wrote the seller to ask if they have received the transaction info, and am waiting for a reply.

Comment

She responded and she has in fact mailed it, but it is still strange how ebay wouldn't send any kind of notification of the purchase. First time on that

Comment

Working...
      X