Uploading Pictures - Help Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Pictures - Help Required

Hi there - I need some help please, as I'm trying to post some pictures for one of the threads on the Forum.

I've selected 6 pictures and thought that I uploaded them into 'my album' as that's what it has shown me doing.

Then, when I select the thread I want to attach the pictures to - I get the message 'you have no pictures uploaded'

Obviously I'm doing something wrong and would appreciate any advice so as to allow me to upload pictures so that I can participate more to this great Forum.

Ali.

Hi Ali,

To upload photos, go to the thread you're posting in (or starting). Please click on the Upload Attachments button.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Uploading8F1-.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	11282

That will allow you to choose which picture(s) you'd like to have uploaded from your computer. After you have done that you'll be able to choose the size of your picture. Once you click on a size, the picture will be inserted in your post.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Uploading8F2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.6 KB ID:	11280

Comment

Many thanks Doug - all sorted now 😊

Comment

Working...
      X