• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	352.9 KB
ID:	130A happy holiday season ,and great film shows, to all forum members!
    Last edited by Paul Adsett; December 02, 2019, 02:19 PM.

Happy Holidays from way down under!

Comment

Happy Holidays to all forum members and may your film watching be plentiful!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all

Comment

Happy holidays to all! The film cases as ornaments make me feel cozy.

Comment

Joyeux Noelle - We have much to be thankful for, look at all our friends far and wide - Shorty

Comment

Happy Holidays to everyone here on the forum! Great photo Paul!

Comment

Just for the record:

We'll be staying Stateside this Christmas: hauling my wife's interpretation of Christmas across an entire ocean was somewhere between a polar expedition and a moon shot! (My family in Baden-Württemberg
                may never be the same! )

So Happy (-and domestic) Holidays to all!
                Cristkindlmarkt, München: December 2018

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1342_Munchen December 18.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	482
                Last edited by Steve Klare; December 06, 2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, in the States, why do you say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas,

Comment

Also, why do you start so early ? I was expecting a "Merry Christmas" thread around the 20th December.

Comment

I also was thinking the same . Why so early and why not just plain old , good old " MERRY CHRISTMAS " ?

Comment

We have the “Holiday Season” that starts at Thanksgiving and ends when the credit card statement arrives!

Comment

At age 9 it was the last time I left snack food out for Santa Claus originally it was the standard cookies and milk but after mom and dad went to bed I switched it to a bowl of leftover chili and it wasn't for Santa it was for the reindeer so he could go home shit faced........

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone and here is something from New Zealand

Comment

Nice inviting photo by the fire and wonderful of you to include Original Film boxes! This would make a grand
                              Greeting Card! Regarding the Happy Holidays, Happy Christmas, Merry Christmas, Holly Jolly Christmas,
                              ...There's just not one way to express what this time of year means. Say what You want to say. I'm Like George Bailey though so you can catch me running down a snow-filled street shouting " Merry Christmas, You old Building and loan! "

Comment

Working...
                              X