• Show
Clear All

• Merry christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!!!
    Attached Files

Joyeux Noël/Merry Christmas from Belgium 🥳
    Attached Files

Comment

Bless us all - Special kudos to Doug for the new forum site and easy access - Shorty

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, God Jul, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad & Frohe Weihnachten from Berlin and happy Christmas screenings
          Oliver

Comment

DITTO !

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year from me, too!

On the Super 8 front it has been another good year. I attended Farnworth, A CHC open day earlier in the year, and a sensational Blackpool where not only did my wife's ticket win us 1st prize in the raffle at the Saturday Dinner (my first dinner attendance ever) and another prize (!!!), but also got aquainted with more of our fellow enthusiasts, particularly the lads from Norway, Sweden and Oliver from Germany not to mention meeting Shorty for the second time!. Naturally, the film collection grew even further......my two biggest super 8 catches being full features of Rocky, and Easter Parade.
            In 2020 I hope to expand even further and maybe, just maybe, get to Chorleywood and/or Big Screen Time Revival. Watch this space!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone. My film collecting year went well, beginning with a near perfect 16mm feature print from 1998 which I found the quad poster and press book for soon after. The year ended with eBay treats like Walton super 8 400 footers still in the cellophane!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3F0DE5AE-7C32-4F1A-B2D0-1515E087BF7B.jpeg
Views:	233
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1467

Comment

Just 20 minutes early for the actual day here, but Merry Christmas to all on the forum.

Comment

Bert, do you know me?

Comment

My lips beading Bert!

Comment

Working...
                      X