• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana Rigg Has Passed Away

Dame Diana Rigg has died aged 82.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54106509

Maurice

What a sad news. The Avengers Chapeau melon et bottes de cuir/Bowl Hat And Leather Boots, in French) is of my favourite serie.

Comment

Comment

This weekend I will screen a feature to honor her.
        What a great actress...
        What a loss...

Comment

I just had to watch the Cybernauts collection off Blu Ray tonight in her memory.

Comment

About a week and a half ago I watched On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.......what a great film and my all time favorite Bond title music...couple days later found the soundtrack LP that I’ve been spinning ever since...very sad to hear the news...her films and tv shows will keep her memory alive for a long time.

Comment

I had the pleasure of seeing her on Broadway in 2018 as Mrs. Higgins in My Fair Lady. Anyone remember her sitcom Diana that only lasted one season back in 1973? And what a treat it was to see her as the matriarch of the Tyrells in Game of Thrones.

Comment

Back in the day my Dad found her...absolutely delightful on screen. We watched The Avengers quite often!

I was a little kid at the time, but I get it now.

Comment

We have the Avengers every Saturday morning I watch it every week. Now replaced by The Baron Steve Forest Sue Llold. How many times have I watched On Her Majesty’s Secret Service. I saw George Lazenby Left a nice message so sad rest in peace

Comment

She was a much underated actress in my opinion, when she hit it big, and made her a sex symbol overnight, in the Avengers, she hated the attention upon her, that's why she only made 2 seasons (although that's still 51 episodes). Another unique British actress that continued making TV & Movies into her 80's, what a trouper! She will be missed!

Comment

Working...
                    X