Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

To all my friends on the forum - near and far - Have a Wonderful New Year from the Skillern family in South Wales GB.

Cheers mate - My love to Elaine Guest and everyone you see - Shorty

Comment

…… and from me in Hull, East Yorkshire.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

As I am typing this at 4pm GMT New Year's Eve, many of our colleagues are in 2020 already (Graham ! Jason !) and I just find this time difference phenomenon fascinating. Today always put it into some type of focus.

Good film searching in 2020 everybody!

Comment

Happy New Year ! Bonne et heureuse année !

Comment

Happy New Year to all fellow enthusiasts. Will be joining our neighbours in our little 8 house close tonight to celebrate. Ken Finch.

Comment

or as they are starting to call it here in the states, "Happy hangover Day'!

Comment

Happy New Year everyone its 7.28 am right at this moment in NZ and it looks like the start of a nice day, all the best for 2020

Well its now 11.47 am in the morning the 1st of January 2020 I forgot to mention that every new years eve, for the last few years now I watch "The Poseidon Adventure" last night was no exception

Click image for larger version

Name:	26170104_864453137058993_4245106942675398018_o.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	1738
              Last edited by Graham Ritchie; December 31, 2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Happy New Year to all! Hundreds of thousands of people are already in Times Square here in New York, ready to celebrate the arrival of the New Year in just under 7 hours. Best wishes to Forum members and their loved ones for a terrific 2020.

Doug

Comment

Happy New Year everyone
                  Attached Files

Comment

Our very best wishes to all on here especially those who look after the new 8mm Forum :-)

Just going for a ride on George Formby's Norton. Well I was nearly 40 years ago Time flies where you are racing around in TT Races (No Limit 1935)

Click image for larger version  Name:	500 LM GF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.6 KB ID:	1754 Super 8 Agfachrome film

Comment

All My Best Wishes to the New Forum and Happy 2020 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Mannering View Post
                        Our very best wishes to all on here especially those who look after the new 8mm Forum :-)

Just going for a ride on George Formby's Norton. Well I was nearly 40 years ago Time flies where you are racing around in TT Races (No Limit 1935)

Click image for larger version Name:	500 LM GF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.6 KB ID:	1754 Super 8 Agfachrome film
                        And a Happy New Year to you too! What a great film that was, sadly I don't have the full feature just the Super 8 400' cutdown version.

Comment

Hey Hey and Happy New Year to all and keep it shiny side up to the bikers

Comment

Working...
                          X