The Long Haulers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Long Haulers

This is a most disturbing health trend regarding the Covid-19 virus that is still spreading worldwide. This video is worth watching, although many folk talk about the number of people that have recovered, it makes me wonder just how many of those, have long term effects such as what is shown here.

This video really does show once again how dangerous this virus is and to avoid it at all cost.

Thanks for posting that Graham. Very illuminating, I had no idea that there were such serious long term effects from the virus.

Comment

You're welcome Paul

Comment

Well last night I came across a you-tube video that came as a shock, regarding the terrible effect this virus had on "Christopher Cross", During the 1980s he recorded a huge hit for the theme to the outstanding film "Arthur" If you are interested, check out "you-tube" to hear his continued struggle in dealing with it.

Comment

It's part of what's so terrible about this thing: the unpredictablility of it. A respectable percentage of the infected are completely asymptomatic, then again there was a middle-aged Broadway performer who suffered a leg amputation and a few weeks later died because of Covid-19. It seems it has an uncanny ability to find a weakness and exploit it.

My #1 Christopher Cross song will always be "Sailing". It seems that it resulted because he spent an afternoon on his friend's boat. After the song became a hit, he said "It's a good thing we didn't go bowling that day!".

Comment

There has been a piece on the news here this morning about "Long Covid". It seems people with more then 5 symptoms are more likely to be affected also over 50's and women.

This disease seems to use our own immune system against us and show up any minor previous conditions.

Comment

I'm 67, used Ionic Silver orally at 1st sign of "punies" MANY years, not sick since starting. Also eat/drink for health/immunity. Also bought cheap nebulizer to use if symptoms were respiratory. IMHO, our lifestyles have brought on the lack of immunity to this virus.

Comment

Working...
              X