007 Martini Popcorn No time to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 Martini Popcorn No time to die

Just in case anyone missed it on the morning news the business that made the special edition of 007 No Time to Die' Dry Martini Popcorn stood to loose much income due to the film being delayed to next year. The good news is they are selling it on Amazon and ebay if you fancy a treat.
    Hope they manage to sell the stock OK.

May sell to people who have earlier Bond Blu Rays and miss the cinema atmosphere. Put their children behind them munching away.

Comment

I hate the smell of popcorn.
      I once worked at a new Odeon multiplex. It seems that the designers were not aware of how much space sacks of popcorn take up. So, we projectionists were lumbered with dozens of smelly sacks.
      On one occasion a male staff member tried to carry a sack under each arm and brushed against a working platter which immediately shut down that screen.

Maurice

Comment

Projectionists stories are always interesting Maurice.

We shall put these to one side for our Halloween show.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05100.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	18596

Comment

Pop corn was not sold in the cinemas when I was a kid. It was then regarded as a bad American habit to eat pop corn watching a film. During the break (between the trailers/ads/cartoon and the feature), the lady who was selling snacks had mainly iced chocolates, ice creams, sweets. That has all changed and people buy the snacks before entering in the room. Pop corn is now a best seller, here as well.

Comment

Working...
          X