Best halloween costume photo competition 2020 award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best halloween costume photo competition 2020 award

Just a bit of Halloween fun and a chance to win this super Halloween Skeleton award which will be posted to the lucky winner.

If you are projecting some spook films towards or on Halloween post a photo of your costumes or perhaps you have dressed up your home cinema setup.

The winner will be announced on November 1st so good luck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201022_111448.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	19403

Here you go Lee..... Click image for larger version

Name:	me30.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	19406

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	8E0E79F8-D4EC-4EA6-A703-2081F9991574.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	93.6 KB ID:	19413

Comment

I wish to be clear I am not in the contest those pictures I have submitted from the web and it's not my creativity

Comment

Looking good David and Chip now that is creative whoever did it.

I shall be in my usual Dracula costume at month end with a glass of red wine raising a glass to Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff who's family farm was near ours when I was very teeny. If you see a flash of light and a bang it will be the temporary HID lighting rig I have done to my GS1200 to see how it works!
          Photos will follow at month end.
          Take care all.

Comment

From my socially-distanced Halloween movie marathon and "Haunted Cemetery" party this past Friday night... Click image for larger version

Name:	Halloween - Carter.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	19604 Click image for larger version

Name:	Halloween cemetery - night 2.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	19605

Comment

TODAYS THE DAY! Happy Halloween although no trick or treat young people knocking my door due to tier 3 BOO

Comment

Our outdoor show went off well with neighbours watching the films from bedroom windows and the fireworks went off with a bang.

Click image for larger version  Name:	I am the count.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.4 KB ID:	20037My hair transplant seems to have taken very well T Ha!

Nice to have a bit of fun and Elmo No1 performed very well onto my 8ft tripod screen.

Comment

Congratulations Carter you are the winner!
                  We hope everyone had a nice Halloween and is safe and well. Bonfire night next up Nov 5th a very British plot 💂

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	skulls.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	20215 Click image for larger version

Name:	skeletons - night.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	20216 Thanks, Lee, for a fun contest. I loved the costumes you and David wore, and hope you all had a fun Halloween season. I am in my usual slight depression after taking down the decorations...everything looks so bare. Stay safe and well everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X