Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20201125_215932836.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	21555 I've been cooking a lot today for our Thanksgiving dinner. My son Darrin will be driving up from San Diego tomorrow. He and I are the only Keto eaters in the family so I'm preparing a traditional Thanksgiving dinner (turkey, stuffing, candied yams, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, cauliflower mash w/ gravy, and pumpkin bars) with a Keto low-carb twist. My other son Adam and his family don't even like turkey so they will have their own menu No matter what's on the table I'm blessed that we can be safe together. So many are not able to be with family this year.

Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!

Janice

Happy Thankgiving! I’m going to my sons house and beef roast is on the menu...cheesecake and chocolate cake too! My dad will be there too so it will be a nice day.

Comment

Sadly I think in current time Thanksgiving should really be the time when we get rid of the threat of this virus. 😟😟

Comment

Janice and everyone, God Bless. We must always be ever-thankful for each other, for we give so much to each other year round - Shorty

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American members !

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble ..... BRAAAAAACK!!!!! Mmmmm ..... Spiced wine ... Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle .... Aaaaah! Oooooh, Ish that Turkey? Yummmm! Gobble gobble gobble! Mmmmm! Hey! Thish ish good stuff! Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle! Happy ummm, Thanks something's! Oooooh smashed, umm Mashed potatoes! Gobble gobble! Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle! Stuffed, umm Stuffed .... Whatever! Gobble gobble gobble gobble! Braaaack! Merry Christmas! What? Oooooh! Spiced! Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle .... The next sound you hear is the dinner table chair falling over and Osi taking a, ehem, nap! Happy Holidays!
              Last edited by Osi Osgood; November 26, 2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends in the north part of the world!

Comment

Classic tv stuff from years gone by

I remember when this series screened out here in NZ long long ago

Comment

I've just heard in the news that Thanksgiving was also celebrated in Canada (but on the 12th October), which I didn't know ; I thought it was only an American feast.

Comment

Working...
                    X