Super8warehouse/Super8database Christmas Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super8warehouse/Super8database Christmas Quiz

It is Christmas time! With long dark nights, it is a good time of the year for watching films. And if you have been good this year, maybe you get a film wrapped up under the tree? In any case; here is another chance to get a film or two: Super8warehouse and Super8database have teamed up for a Christmas quiz! There are prizes for a total sum of 125 EUR.

Read more

Eivind,

Thanks so much to both you and Bert for getting together and putting out this quiz. I've just submitted my entry.

Comment

Great! I hope you enjoyed it!

And I also recommend the users here to participate in Barry's Independent 8 End of Year Quiz if you haven't already done so. I enjoyed posting my entry there!

Comment

Here is a friendly (last) reminder of the Christmas quiz. It is open until the 24th of December. As it is a multiple choice quiz
        it won't use much of your precious time before Christmas.

Comment

I tried it but I must admit that I probably failed on it, it is a tough one!

Comment

I tried it but I must confess that I probably failed at it ... It is a tough one !

Comment

Thanks for participating! I hope you had fun anyways! And remember: Everybody has a chance to win as every correct answer gives one "ticket" in the lottery at the end :-)

Comment

That's good! I forgot about that aspect of the contest. I got at least two thirds of the answers correct, (I think).

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you!

The winners has now been announced. You can also see the correct answers to all the questions:
                  https://blog.super8database.com/2020...the-quiz-2020/

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!

Comment

Working...
                    X