Christmas wishes and photos 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas wishes and photos 2021

Always nice to exchange good wishes at this time particularly as some around the world are having a difficult time.

So from Val and myself our heart felt good wishes to you and god bless us all everyone. Stay safe and enjoy the movie!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Xmas1LM.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	23621

Little ted also says hello given to me at birth.

I've always had a problem putting up photos on this forum, (actually, I haven't tried to on this new forum), but more a Christmas best wishes and a caution ... Enjoy your kids, while they are kids! My oldest is already twelve years old, and his being able to enjoy Christmas as a child is waning. And I have to ask, where has the time gone? Love em while you have em!

Comment

Mines over 35 Osi! Memories of all those Christmas film shows linger of course and a truly magical time.
      Dad used to hire 16mm at Christmas in the 60s and that was special, I'm getting tearful thinking about it.
      Have a good Christmas whatever shape it takes.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Belgium !

Name:	IMG_20201224_101954.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	23934

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas from the Isle of Bute ☃️

Comment

From NZ

Name:	23f383c204949671211c30d29fbc58fc.png
Views:	201
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	23977

Comment

PS As Ali lives in one of the best places in Scotland I thought this neat little Christmas video from young Scottish pipers a nice addition. It reminds me of the Dunoon Cowal Games of when over 100 pipe bands used to attend....they were great times

Comment

That clip is so charming and very enjoyable Graham - I and indeed my late mother (from Shettleston) would have loved to have seen those Games 😊

Merry Christmas 🌲

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X