Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bjorn andersson

Hey guys :

it appears I am having an issue with Mr. Anderson regarding the repair of my 7008 pro super eight camera which I sent to Sweden for him to repair .

I have made inquiries before asking him what he found out regarding the camera and he did not respond with the single email until I made a payment then prior to that he was emailing me constantly. The moment I paid him he stopped correspondence don’t know why.

he finally responded specifically with what he did to the camera and shipped it back. unfortunately the package is now in California somewhere and I live in New Jersey.

I have alerted him to that he has shipped my camera completely to the wrong address but have not heard so much as a peep from him . I checked up on him and he has a very good reputation for fixing equipment but this is very odd and very suspicious that all this time he suddenly does not respond to any emails or texts from me not that he did even before.

I know he has a good reputation but the alarms have gone off in my particular instance. Has anyone made contact with him recently within the past few days? Or do you have a good relationship with him? If so could you please on my behalf persuade him to respond to my emails since it is close to me that you made this amount of money just to get my equipment back from him.

Thank you
    Richard Rivera

Guys :

just heard back from Bjorn. apparently I was given the wrong tracking number for my package which he kindly re-texted to me so everything is cool .

I explained to him I was concerned since I didn’t get any contact back from him initially.

richard Rivera

Comment

Richard Rivera.

You have received about 15 mail, regarding the camera service and shipping from me, it seems that you only have read a very a few of them!!!!

/Bjorn

Comment

Working...
      X