Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer to my Feature Film

Hey Guys,

I thought you might be interested to see a trailer to my feature film, "The Other Side of Darkness". Link below.

https://youtu.be/59vg-oBL47Y

Adam,

Excellent! Nicely shot, nicely cut. I look forward to seeing your film. What stage of post production are you in currently?

Comment

Looks very good Adam,Mark

Comment

Adam, that looks fantastic. Really effective use of the song too. When is the release planned for?

Comment

Thank you guys for the kind words. We are currently in the beginning stage of post production. Lots of editing to do! The film is expected to be ready for release fall 2021.

Comment

Awesome! What kind of budget did you have?

Comment

Great work Adam. The benefit of shooting stateside is that you have a wealth of varying backgrounds, whereas the UK is mostly the same. Plus you have the benfit of good light, we have mostly diffused natural lighting (which tends to make UK film narratives about reality, what we call kitchen sink dramas) Are you grading with Davinci. I assume the overheads were DJI? What camera and codec did you shoot on? Premiere Pro or Avid for cutting. Wishing you the best of the luck with your production.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Arpin View Post
                Awesome! What kind of budget did you have?
                We shot this for under $10k.

Mark:

I cut in Avid and grade in resolve. The drone footage was DJI Mavic Pro 2. The rest was filmed with the Sony a7iii and a6400. All h.264 compression.

Comment

I'm even more impressed.

Comment

The local paper featured me and my film.. Check it out!

https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news...ie/4089996001/

Comment

Working...
                    X