Old Advertising Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Advertising Stuff

I was having a clean out yesterday, when I came across old advertising stuff from my cinema days. This particular film which did really well in NZ by the way, if I remember right was a outstanding 35mm print, after we finished with it, went of to Australia. One interesting actress whose name is Rachel House was brilliant in this movie. I notice she appeared in many others, including Hunt for the "Wilderpeople" , Thor , etc. Interesting she was also the acting coach for Roman Davis in "Jo Jo Rabbit"

Anyway, its amazing what you find when you are having a clean out
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1170171.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	24510

Name:	P1170175.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	24511

Name:	P1170173.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	24512

Name:	P1170174.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	24513

I still have the 35mm trl, One thing Taika Waititi is very good at as an actor, is the ability to spin on a dime, one minute a scene can be amusing, the next moment things can get real serious. I saw this in "Jo Jo Rabbit" also from this film as well, when he finds out the stolen money he had spent so much time looking for, was eaten by the boy's goat. That was the turning point, actually this particular scene was not filmed in a studio, but on location in a friends garage.

Comment

This scene from "Jo Jo Rabbit", its really quiet scary how he comes across.

Comment

Working...
      X