New Uk Custom Fees.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uk Custom Fees.

This may be of some interest for those planning to go to the UK to attend one (or more) of those great cine events held in the country of THE breakfast. From now, EU citizens who travel by plane or ship from the UK will have to pay customs fees and VAT for a purchase over € 430 or over € 300 (I don't knwo why there is a difference) if it's a train journey. EU Health insurance will not be valid in the UK anymore and a passeport will be needed starting from October. Belgian phone companies said they will not increase calls and texts costs for the moment, although they have the right to do so but I don't know what other countries will decide regarding that. I don't think in the real life, this will change much (many extra-Europeens countries have probably the same restrictions, without consequences for most of travellers) , but always better to know.

New year greetings from our Sovereign State.
    Even I didn't know about that Dom and I live here

Comment

Yes, it all so well planned and thought out 🧐 Didn’t mention stripping you and hosing you with cold water just for fun. I see Stanley Johnston father of a certain prime minister has decided to apply to be French. Having two or free passports could be useful. Remember the Dirty Dozen blue and red teams.

Comment

I can add UK tax details of goods purchased and sent from abroad.
        Tax and customs for goods sent from abroad - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
        And don't forget that eBay will be adding UK VAT to any items bought from abroad.

Maurice
        Last edited by Maurice Leakey; January 01, 2021, 07:54 AM.

Comment

And just when we thought it couldn't get any better. Easter eggs are on the supermarket shelves here and we are told the vaccine will be injected end of January in what will be the second wave of treatments here.

Comment

Maybe if they inject the vaccine into the Easter eggs. Kill two birds in one go. Mind you Easter is early this year. One of those play in the snow rolling your eggs jobs. Where’s global warming when you need it.

Comment

Working...
            X