Independent 8 End of Year Quiz - The Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent 8 End of Year Quiz - The Winners

I only had a total of 33 entries, which seems to be around the norm for my competitions, mostly 'The Usual Suspects' who enter every year. I decided to round the prize pot up to £70 and awarded 4 prizes, so here's the lucky winners:-

1st Prize of a £25 CREDIT NOTE was won by Simon McConway

2nd Prize of a £20 CREDIT NOTE was won by Martin Dew

3rd Prize of a £15 CREDIT NOTE was won by Doug Meltzer

4th Prize of a £10 CREDIT NOTE was won by Mike Royce

Congratulations to all of the winners, who have been sent an email letting them know of there win.

I will most probably set another competition later in the year, as I'm a glutton for punishment!

Congratulations to the winners 😃

Comment

All the winners have contacted me and are happy with being a winner, so I am still sitting here scratching my head as to the reason only 33 people entered, there's literally hundreds on this forum alone, and I ran the competition for roughly 3 1/2 Months as well! Answers on a Postcard...?

Comment

FOr me it was sort of lockdown fatigue. I was thinking "I'll do that tomorrow" all the time and in the end forgetting about it whilst finding things to do. (For me that was looking at the photo scans I had done a long while ago and deciding to do the post scan enhancements I had devised long after doing them).

Comment

I tried...Shorty

Comment

...and thanks for my being able to have a chance at that credit in the first place. Whether I win or not, it's the fun of being involved! Happy New Year, Barry!

Comment

You're absolutely right Barry and I promise to take part in your next quiz - even if I won't know the answers to any films made after 1980 😉

Comment

Thanks for running a fun competition Barry

Comment

I've just noticed something strange, I had 33 entries, and when I came to look for anymore listings I noticed that exactly 133 people (at the time of writing this) had bothered to look at the content of my message concerning the winners of the competition. Well if 100 hundred extra people are interested in who won, why are'nt those extra 100 entering my competitions, makes you wonder, doesn't it!

Comment

Working...
                  X