Feature Film Phantom Menace Star Wars I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Film Phantom Menace Star Wars I

Feature Film Phantom Menace Star Wars I from 1999 Good Colour on Mylar Filmstock so far over $1,000 US.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/35mm-Film-F...oAAOSwhZFf7~M4

Sold for $1725.00

Comment

Hello Rodney. In the last 12 months quite a few excellent 35mm features have become available and some pretty recent titles as well. Sadly I have to leave the world of 35mm home screening due to needing more space, but my beloved Kinoton projector did go to excellent hands which was a comfort.
      Retained a few precious tiles which I loan when asked in normal times as several 35mm home showmen are in my county flying the flag.
      Return of el Jedi on 35 is also for sale at the moment at a mere 10K 283830265613 Usually top title edge around £500 to 1K Think I gave 200 for a Schwarzenegger classic with gorgeous colour.

In the UK at least many 35mm people have sold up mainly due to the growing popularity of 4K Blu-Ray and I miss chatting to some old friends over 35mm at home. Now its all 4K for them Some are old of course so lifting, rewinding is a issue understandably.

Enjoy the movies

Comment

Working...
      X