Fantastic News New Covid-19 Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic News New Covid-19 Vaccine

Pharmaceutical giant, Johnson & Johnson, have announced the introduction of a single dose Covid-19 vaccine.
    This must be fantastic news for future use as it will not need a second dose.

Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose vaccine found to be 66% effective in global trial (msn.com)

Maurice

Yes! Let's all hope so 🤞

Comment

It is wonderful that the USA trial of Novavax is taking place in BLACKPOOL UK. Was working there and they had the latest news about it on the radio 89.5% good protection and also against other strain. Really love to hear of our country working so well with our USA friends.
      They started using the Winter Gardens on Monday delivering the jab as well. Novavax should get the go ahead in a very few weeks we are told.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	thtt.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	27156

Comment

I have heard that the Oxford vaccine gives similar protection against serious disease and that was the reason for hte delay to the second jab, but let's hope this one is approved for emergency use quickly and we can stop worrying about supply delays.

Comment

Hi Brian. Dot Gov has ordered 60 million doses of Novavax and one thing I will say they do not waist time thinking about getting orders in to protect its population.
          It's been quite emotional watching the large medical building on my daily walk with pensioners going in for vaccination, but I have I must say enjoyed watching them walk out happy as I pass giving them the thumbs up. I'm told any vaccine left over has NOT been wasted as they invite other workforce's in the battle to come get jabbed. So well organised its unbelievable really how they are managing a 66 million population in a teeny country.

Comment

I've just heard that one of the places vaccine (Novovax?) is being manufactured used to be owned by Fujifilm, though not for film related products.

Comment

Blast I hoped Velvia film was coming back Seriously tho its wonderful and spirit raising news for all.

Comment

Working...
              X