Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What LASERDISC did you watch last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What LASERDISC did you watch last night?

Click image for larger version

Name:	326BC29B-947F-42EC-8203-10883F7A5140.jpeg
Views:	284
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	28293 Click image for larger version

Name:	DF8772E7-F391-418C-AA82-744B7A24EC60.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	28292 From Image video

weird cartoons

2 hrs. Of cartoons for adults only considered to be quite offensive by today's standards

🤪

Last edited by Chip Gelmini; February 13, 2021, 02:05 PM.

Surprisingly topical topic! We were thinking of watching "The Fugitive" with Harrison Ford! I don't have it in any format besides laserdisc.

Comment

Thanks Osi I hope we're not the only ones making posts in this thread

Comment

Now you've off and done it, Chip! I have over 200 laserdiscs and I decided to dig another 20 for the hell of it. We'll watch "The Secret Garden", the 1990's version. Nice film for my daughter, who happens to be ignoring it and playing video games. Sigh ..... This generation.

Comment

I think it would be a very good idea when mentioning the movie you ran if you could take a cell phone snapshot of the disc jacket so others would know what to try and look for in the used VideoMarket I have edited my original entry above for that same reason

Comment

That would be a little difficult for me, but Chip, could you please, perhaps, take a screenshot or two from the cartoon, "Cobweb Hotel"? There are a lot of YouTube videos but they are taken from poor copies of the cartoon and even my fairly decent super 8 color sound print of this cartoon is only so so. I wonder what the quality level is of that copy they used for that collection.

Comment

I watched an episode from the "Hollywood" series on silent film...

Name:	Hollywood-1.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	28350 Click image for larger version

Name:	Hollywood-2.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	28351

Comment

My “baby” brother (he’s 20 in a couple days) has gotten into Laserdisc over the last year, so I bought him a bunch of films for Christmas to watch, including the Indiana Jones and Alien Trilogy plus ET. Last night we watched Alien together!

Comment

I just finished watching all 4 Mummy sequels with Tom Tyler and Lon Chaney.

Comment

Thanks everybody for adding to this thread!

Comment

We watched last night, my favorite comedy of the late 80's, early 90's .... "Raising Arizona", for those who haven't seen it, it is a laugh out loud, hilarious look at redneck life in general, but while making fun, it's actually very reverential as well ..... Best two quotes ... "The salad days were gone!", And the best line ... "Give me that baby you warthog from hell!"

Comment

Watched the 4 Mummy sequels recently with Tom Tyler and Lon Chaney.
                        Attached Files

Comment

For me , a few nights ago it was this double-feature with Chris Lee and Dave Prowse

Name:	IMG_7707.JPG
Views:	223
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	28803

Name:	IMG_7708.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	28804

Comment

Today, it was the early 90's comedies, "Green Card"!

Comment

Last night it was Hammer's classic HORROR OF DRACULA, beautifully projected on my 8 foot x 5 foot Scope Screen !

Name:	IMG_7711.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	28836

Name:	IMG_7712.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	28837

Comment

Working...