Happy Birthday to one Caruso!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to one Caruso!

I will not fall "short" in wishing one Joe Caruso a most Happy Birthday! All the best to a cherished, long standing member of this forum! Sincerely, OSI.

-not just ONE Caruso, Osi! -as far as I'm concerned, THE Caruso! After all: what have either David or Enrico ever done for Film Collectors!

Happy Birthday Shorty! -to the remaining Founding Father of CineSea. A long time ago when it seemed such a thing was a pipe dream, he and John Black found the pipes and then built the dream too!

We have benign leadership at CineSea, so we really don't need a King. (We're an Autonomous Collective!) -but if we were to pick an Honorary Mayor, Shorty would get my vote for sure!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Doug and Shorty at CineSea 19.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.9 KB ID:	28348

Doug Meltzer (left) and Shorty (right) at CineSea, the former Ocean Holiday, Wildwood NJ, April 2019
    Last edited by Steve Klare; February 14, 2021, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Shorty ! Hope to see you again at Blackpool.

Comment

Happy birthday Joe. Hope to have the pleasure of meeting you again in Blackpool.

Comment

..... and from me, too!....... and many more!

Comment

Bless you all...from the King...uh, Mayor....no,...just Shorty...lol

Comment

Also Happy Birthday from me.

Comment

Happy Bday Joe!

Comment

Shorty,

You're the boss! Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                  X