No announcement yet.

8mm Forum Back Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pleased to see the forum back. I think we all appreciate just how much Brad and Doug do to make our visits possible. Thanks guys. Now where was I before I was so rudely interrupted.........

Comment

Well done Brad and Doug for getting the forum back up and running and thank you for your informative emails during the outage.

Comment

When something like that happens it makes you realise how much we depend on our daily dose of the forum. Great that it's back and congrats to Brad and Doug.

Comment

Well done everyone. Makes you wonder how we ever managed without it. Hope the situation in Texas and similar is improving.

Comment

Must admit I do miss popping on most days.

Nice and kind support from Doug too, as we all were without. Thank you.

Best Mark.

Comment

Many thanks to the both of you Brad and Doug - it's like welcoming an old friend back 🙂

Comment

That's very true, Barry. All "mother nature" has to do is have, for instance, the insect world turn on humanity suddenly, and all the great advances that humanity has made in the last hundred years, won't save they're lives. I mean, look at what a teeny tiny virus has done to humanity in just one year.

Comment

On the other hand if we hadn't developed mass air travel would this virus have just had a local effect? We can never know, at least until the next pandemic which many are saying is a matter of when rather than if it comes.

Comment

......and let's see if it originates from China - again!

Comment

On the plus side for humanity, I happen to own a lovely ELMO and Chinon, and a wealth of film prints, so technology isn't all bad!

Comment

Congrats to Brad and Doug for getting things up and running again, really missed the daily browse on this amazing Forum.
                        John

Comment

Working...
                        X