Plan 9 from outer space MODEL KIT has landed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan 9 from outer space MODEL KIT has landed

Unspeakable horror from outer space paralyze the living and resurrect the dead!

Now who doesn't love Plan 9 from outer space. I ordered the FLYING SAUCER KIT for a trip back down model building lane and also to sit with my Super 8 film. It comes with a deluxe display-o-matic gravity stand for mid air display on a conquered planet base. It's said to be the most accurate studio scale model yet by mortal man. All 61 rivets are there as designed by Ed Wood Jr and coated in Spaced out Silver. I'm not opening the box yet in case I get over excited!

CAN YOUR HEART STAND THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT GRAVE ROBBERS FROM OUTER SPACE?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05370.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	28931

Available from NERD TOYS UK

Very cool Lee! My super 8 print is a 80%/20% composite print, which is the superior quality 4x400' Mountain print with the missing scenes spliced in from the Red Fox release. Plus, I added the ED WOOD trailer from The Reel Image at the end.

Comment

That model kit looks ‘outta this world’ cool, Lee!

Comment

Watched Plan 9 twice this week and Ed Wood blu ray as result of this kit. Been fun I.must say and I'm intending to film opening the box.

Comment

I did a late night double feature of Godzilla and Plan 9 From Outerspace last week! It was 2AM and I dozed off and on throughout both features, so it sort of turned into a best-of compilation viewing but fun nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
          X