Perrys Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perrys Movies?

Do any members know whether Ian is still dealing, have tried to contact him on several occasions with no response.
    John

Hi John.

Ian has an eBay shop under the title 'classic-arts-studio'.

I've just checked it and it's fully running, you could try and message through the 'contact seller' option on any of the items on the site - I've bought from it before.

Hope this helps.

Ali.

Comment

Hi Ali, thanks for your speedy response, will check it out.
      John

Comment

I dont think that is Ian, Mark

Comment

I thought his wife wanted him to finally retire, he was also talking to me that a possible move was on the cards!

Comment

Not our Ian Ali. Ian was phenomenally committed to 8 and not forgetting the London lab, I feel he has earned a good rest and do plenty of pleasure time. A clever guy along with lab man Arthur providing one of the finest 8mm services in the UK. I loved travelling the 500 mile round trip to visit the London shop, oh and also immortalizing it within my documentary CINEMA IN MINIATURE. Happy times which Perrys later distributed.

You have earned your 8mm stripes Ian lad! Or is that Stripe?

Comment

Sorry John for the 'wrong-steer' - looking at that particular site and a lot of the items for sale on it, I presumed that it belonged to Ian 🙄

Comment

Comment

I've only seen him at the Big Screen Scene Revivals in recent years. I bought quite a lot from him last time.

Comment

I hope he doesn't retire ,as I have always had some really good titles from him and always fair prices.
                    John

Comment

John,

I think its pressure from the missus, he's got film cleaner running through his body instead of blood, but you can only resist pressure for so long!

Comment

Working...
                      X