Open contest for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open contest for fun

The following is a contest. You will win a prize. The rules are please keep it clean. Instructions are to finish the following. I will put the first word in. The first person to guess right gets a Dunkin Donut gift card from ME:

READY? Here we go:

The first word is:

WILLY

Reply with your best answer. Contest ends FRIDAY March 19. It will end earlier if someone gets it right. Note only ONE guess from EACH person who tries this. Multiple answers from the same person not allowed. NO CHEATING ON GOOGLE.

Good luck! Please respond. Be a good sport. Please TRY! And remember: keep it CLEAN. Thanks!

Players MUST LIVE IN THE USA.

In times like these, we need something to take our minds off some of the stress. This is for that purpose. Most of all, it is for fun!

I will purchase a gift card and postal mail it to the winner.

When I read for fun I assumed there was no prize also not living in the USA this has left me feeling rather CHILLY.

I must have been watching too many cartoons recently

Comment

I read it Brian and also not living in the USA, I thought straight away I wanted some chocolate at the WONKA factory just down the road, Mark

Comment

As I live in the UK i'm not FREE to enter.

Comment

To mail a prize is easier in the USA.

sorry guys but the rule stands.

Comment

WONKA was my 1st idea...Shorty

Comment

Loman. Death of a Salesman. I think he died by eating at Dunkin Donuts.😋

Just kidding, Chip! Thank you for doing this.

Comment

Nilly

Comment

or won't he? I'm in the U.K. too but liked the challenge.

Comment

There's no Dunkin Donuts locally here, so cash please or a film from your collection! (Haha)

Comment

Friday March 19, 2021

Contest for the word “WILLY” has ended.

There were NO winners. Although, some of you came very close!

The 100% correct answer that I was looking for was:

WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

Now allow me to be clear on a few things:

I could have explained the rules a little more. But that would have made it too easy.

Word for word, there were 6 of them in the correct answer. For those of you who submitted “Wonka,” well that is only one of the six.

So now you know how this works, let’s move on to the next contest and it will work the same way.

I will give one word, and only one. You must guess the rest and it must be what I am looking for.

As always, this is for fun so please keep it clean.

The prize will be a Dunkin Donut gift card for stores and contestants residing in the USA. But in addition, those outside the USA may also enter and give an answer. If you guess the correct answer, well in this case there will be NO prize but the correct answer will be known. That is no prize if guessed by someone outside of the USA.

Are we ready? Here we go:

“TWO”

Contest ends Thursday March 25th @ 6:00pm (18:00hr) eastern standard time USA.

Comment

"....for the seesaw..."

Comment

...Mules for Sister Sara.

Comment

I will drop a hint which makes the current contest even more difficult to guess correctly and the hint is it has nothing to do with movies

Comment

"...is the loneliest number, it's the loneliest number since the number one" :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X