Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Segal

George Segal passed away on 22nd of March he was 87 rest in peace

Sad loss, great actor, I’ve a scope print of “A touch of class”, Glenda Jackson plays a great part along side George , what a classic film . If you haven’t seen this one put it on your your bucket list, it’s hilarious. Plan to screen it this weekend in memory of him .
    John

Comment

George Segal was always good in so many different types of movies. Where's Poppa? and Rollercoaster come immediately to mind. I'll have to watch the digest of The Quiller Memorandum later.

Comment

George Segal was able to do a very funny impression of drummer buddy rich the link is below fast forward to about four minutes and please note buddy Rich is on the show that you were about to see

https://youtu.be/SK0uQEFofwg

Comment

Hearing this made me very sad. George Segal has always been a favorite actor of mine. Just last month I watched with one of my grandson's Carbon Copy (1981). I think it was Denzel Washington's first movie. George Segal was so good. He will be missed. R.I.P.

Comment

The Bridge Remagen how many times watched it he would have been one of the last cast member left

Comment

"Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and "The Owl and the Pussycat" are my favorite performances from Mr. Segal, yet there are so many. He left some amazing work

Comment

The Bridge at Remagen on tv now watching it

Comment

Strangely, even with all of his film appearances, I remember him mostly from the TV show, "Just Shoot Me"

Comment

One of my favorites of his "King Rat" and the first film I remembered him from "Invitation to a Gunfighter" that I saw in the theater with my brother when we were still in grade school.

Comment

Working...
                    X