Dave Prowse Estate Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Prowse Estate Auctions

The Star Wars collection and other interesting items once once owned by the late Bristolian Dave Prowse is up for sale at East Bristol Auctions on 4 May 2021. Bids may be placed online. The auctioneers have said that interest has already been very heavy.

Grab a slice of Stars Wars or The Green Cross Code.

East Bristol Auctions | The Estate Of Dave Prowse - Star Wars & Beyond - Worldwide Postage, Packing & Delivery Available On All Items

Wow! If Prowse had an original Darthvader lightsaber, or Vader's costume, I wouldn't be surprised to see it reach rediculously high prices. Surprisingly, what I would look for, if Prowse had it, was that awesome sword he used in "People That Time Forgot"!

Comment

ridiculously

Comment

Current bids as of today:-

Signed Dedicated Photo Of Carrie Fisher = 1,000 GBP
        Darth Vader's Helmet = 800 GBP
        Green Cross Code Adult Costume = 600 GBP

And there's thirteen days before the auction ends (4May).

Comment

Thats a bit fruity over 26% buyer commison with the two types on top to add !!!

I wonder what Daves family are paying too.

Some thngs will go crazy I am sure.

Best Mark.

Comment

I've just had a look on there and there are some excellent things - especially the non Star Wars stuff

Comment

Does affect me when we see autions of personal once loved items.
              Dave was good enough to sign my 400ft Super 8 SW box a few years back a nice memory every time I look at it.

Comment

Lee
                Was that when I met you and Dave at a Derann Blackpool Convention?

Comment

The On-Line auction was today with some one thousand enthusiasts actively pushing up the bidding.
                  Referring to my earlier entries, here are the final selling prices.

Signed Dedicated Photo Of Carrie Fisher 11,000 GBP
                  Green Cross Code Adult Costume 2,600 GBP
                  Darth Vader's Helmet 2,200 GBP

The sale comprised 600 separate lots. The total sales figure was just short of £400,000 (GBP). It is not known how much of this will go to Alzheimer's Research with which David had been suffering for about ten years. He died last November aged 85 after a short illness.
                  Last edited by Maurice Leakey; May 04, 2021, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X