Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay makes changes

Ebay have changed the 'my ebay'' page.

Now it's become the 'seller hub'. I think it's horrendous. You can opt out but this will just give you the other new 'selling overview', not the 'classic' my ebay view (this looks to be gone completely).

Why do companies always see the need to change things when people are perfectly happy with things as they are?

I know it's a cliché but they really should not be fixing something that ain't broken.

Judging by the comments on the ebay forums, I expect we may get a euro super league style u-turn soon.

Originally posted by Gary Sayers View Post

Why do companies always see the need to change things when people are perfectly happy with things as they are?

I know it's a cliché but they really should not be fixing something that ain't broken.
    AAARRRRGGGHHHH !

I completely agree ! There are two types of humans connected to computers. Those that write the programs, then us that have to use them. Two different animals. Why are they so intent on "clap hands, I've made an improvement" ? Is it just an improvement to their bonus, I wonder ?

Here endeth today's sermon/rant.

Comment

... and then you, the customer/member, have to retrain yourself to understand and or figure out what you were comfortable with before! Which brings up something off the top of my head ... You ever notice that it seems like products you know and love are "new and improved" every couple years? Sheesh, some toilet papers have been new and improved so many times, we must have been using sandpaper with they're first product ...... OUCH!

Comment

Working...
      X