Clash Of The Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash Of The Titans

Well folks while I can, the old film projector has been getting a lot of use at the moment with a screening of "Clash Of The Titans" last night, and another tonight. Its strange that we screened all this stuff when I worked at the cinema, yet very rarely watched any of it, apart from checking the focus and sound levels of each screening. I was always to busy with either working on the weekly schedule for the papers or doing the weekly trailers/ads change, films to put together or brake down for dispatch, plus a lot of other stuff. Its only now I can actually sit and watch a film right through ...its great being retired

Very nice, Graham! Having the time to do this seems like a real treat.

Doug

Comment

Well its back to running some film for the moment, I gave the video projector a rest with another 35mm screening tonight of "Clash Of The Titans" The old Ernemann 2 again ran like a swiss watch Yvonne my better half really enjoyed watching it this time round as well as me.....to be honest not much can beat the picture and the sound that this film projector and sound system was putting out, except possibly 70mm ...but don't have the room for that.

Comment

Well that's the last screening of that film for quite a while, so yesterday it was time remove it from the platter and box it away..
        Click image for larger version

Name:	P1120038.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	6014Click image for larger version

Name:	P1120039.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	6015

Comment

Working...
        X