Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4K Blu Ray Musts

For all you Blu Ray/4K movie watchers,

What are some 4k films that you think are top notch transfers that are must owns for you?
    Here are a few I think look great!
    • Unforgiven
    • Batman (1989)
    • Blade Runner/2049
    • Suspiria

The original Bladerunner is an absolute must.. it is truly stunning!

Comment

Agreed! Was blown away at how great it turned out when I first watched the 4K of it!

Comment

Back to the Future 1 2 3v Fantastic

Comment

DUNKIRK filmed in 70mm is the finest quality I have projected onto my home screen and a watch I never cease to be amazed at in 4K UHD. My projected picture is 10ft max here.

Also enjoy the 4K's of : First Man- Mask of Zorro- Die Hard-Home Alone-Jurassic Park.

Comment

ONE-EYED JACKS, STARSHIP TROOPERS, NORTH BY NORTHWEST and FORBIDDEN PLANET have all impressed me for pure picture quality on Blu Ray. Misread the title. These are standard BDVs.

Comment

Every time I read your posts Ste I miss Medway :-( Hope you are well.

I'm chewing at the bit for the new Super 8 4K to arrive anytime now. For UK buyers order from Amazon.com and you get the Kodak themed case.

Click image for larger version

Name:	S8disc.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	35155

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Indiana Jones Collection coming out on 4k this month!

Comment

I have heard that the 4K restoration of "The Ten Commandments" is one of the all time great Technicolor releases. From what I have read as well as heard, they went back to the three Technicolor strips for the frame by frame work, and the brightness of the color is the best it has ever been.

Comment

Working...
                  X